The holiday vacation is officially over and it’s time for us to get back to work or school. The blues might be hitting hard on you right now but you have to beat ’em! Get moving!
Post holiday blues will surely be lost if you will do the following:
1. Unpack your things immediately so you won’t be seeing your suitcases the next day and get depressed.
2. Collect souvenirs that will remind you of the good memories you acquired during vacation. Just smile and feel good knowing you did something great over the past holiday. Now it’s time to face reality!
3. Get excited! Another big thing is going to happen. Sinulog is coming up!
4. Clean your room and closet so that you will feel anew.
5. Do the things that you haven’t done yet and you would absolutely love to do. Like this one?
6. Get enough sunshine (early morning and late afternoon) because it helps us feel good!
7. Pretend that your vacation hasn’t ended yet and relive the good memories.
8. After coming home from an awesome vacation, rest at least one day before going back to work.
9. Once you’re back in your hometown, go for an outing so that you will feel you’re back on the road again.
10. Plan your next trip!
Where will you be going on the next trip?