Manny Pacquiao is a man of action. He can also move people with his words.
He is capable of giving out knockout punches as well as quotable quotes that are worth sharing.
In honor of Pacquiao’s legacy as a prolific boxing champion, let us take a look at some of the best quotable quotes of Pacquiao.
1. “Life is meant to be a challenge, because challenges are what make you grow.”
2. “If you practice hard, you can win every battle.”
3. “Boxing is not for killing each other.”
4. “It’s just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.”
5. “Only in death will I relinquish my belts.”
6. “Thank you to every person who has told me I can’t. You are just another reason I will.”
7. “The most important things as a leader is your relationship with God.”
8. “All those who are around me are the bridge to my success, so they are all important.”
9. “Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats.”
10. “I was just doing my job in the ring and doing my best to make people happy.”
What other quotes have you heard from Manny Pacquiao?
Feel free to share them on the comment section below.