Yep, it has been a few weeks since school has opened (for some). And yes, you are happy because you don’t have to wake up early and get ready for school.
But deep within, upon staring those kids in uniforms, there’s something that makes you long for school. You suddenly miss it when…
1. You panic when you wonder if you are still in section 1.
2. The feeling when you’re trying to locate your classroom. Also, the excitement to try the equipment in Science laboratory and P.E. class.
3. You’re excited to see your old classmates and meet new ones.
4. The feeling of being reunited with your best friend and barkada.
5. You panic when you know that your new teacher is the terrifying bitch the upper levels are talking about.
6. When you get to show off your new stuff.
7. I don’t know, but we really have that one new lesson that we are excited about, like Biology.
8. The feeling of thinking about endless chikahan.
9. More importantly, the baon that we get to expect every morning.
And the most unforgettable moment is when….
10. The feeling when you meet a new student who has the potential to be your next crush! Ayeeeeeee…
Always stay in school and enjoy your classes!