We face more than 20 storms every year so it’s no question why we’re used to the non-stop flooding.
Some Filipinos just couldn’t leave their humorous side even when facing the calamity.
Note: Some of these photos may be manipulated but still, it just shows how we can still smile in dire times.
1. These tanods have no thief to pursue so…
2. Filipinos are really fond of mermaids…
3. …and basketball.
4. Sources say this isn’t photoshopped. This is really dangerous but hey, I have to go to work!
5. Ingenious apparatus to help your pet survive.
6. Surfing surfing pag may time!
7. How can they look so relaxed?!
8. These Australians are having fun as well!
(Previous picture showing a politician – I mean crocodile – was replaced since the readers pointed out it’s not from the PH)
9. Chicken n Boots, ready for the flood.
10. No rains can stop their session.
So, what’s your plan for the next flood? Mine would be to build a Noah’s ark…