Most of us want to buy a car – if we have the money. While we’re still dreaming about it, agwanta sa ‘tag jeep.
Most of us might always have a lousy jeepney ride experience but there are times when the signs are enough to make us feel better:
1. You can forget about your neighbor’s debt, just not the fare. But some college students are notorious for not paying the fare (mamukungay).
2. What about the boys, manoy drayber? Should they shout “Captain Barbell?”
3. So… may asim pa si manoy drayber? Or is he just a very good cook?
4. This manoy drayber is conyo… and where are the strings?
5. Basta driver, sweet lover! Trust them girls!
6. Don’t give in to temptation indeed! Money is more important!
7. The classic jeepney sign. In my experience, the ‘No Smoking’ Policy is always broken first by the driver.
8. Manoy drayber is being Pontio Pilato in this one. Well, girls, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
9. Hey, hey, no discrimination! What about handsome guys like me?
10. One of the best signs and my worst nightmare… No farting please!
As what the drivers would say, “Walang personalan, trabaho lang”. Don’t take these signs seriously!