10 Outrageous Reasons Why You Don’t Have A Date This Valentine’s Day
Do you find yourself nodding at each reason? Shame on you, man.
posted on: Thursday, February 13, 2014
My Good Man, this heathen calls himself "Magz" as if his own name wasn't good enough. He claims to own these titles "Web Developer Baller" and a "Social Media Ho". It appears that this ruffian has also a talent in digital art.
So you don’t have a date on Valentine’s Day. Guess what! Me, too!
Let’s take a walk down the self-discovery hall and identify the admirable traits that you and I both possess that keep us away from potential dates.
1. You are an introvert.
2. You’re partying hard and by that, I mean party in an online game.
3. You have work on Valentine’s Day.
4. You just had a break-up.
5. You just don’t give a damn about Valentine’s Day.
6. Your hobbies keep you away from dates.
7. You have to walk your dog during Valentine’s Day.
8. Almost every girl you like is booked for the night!
9. Because of your damn friends!
10. You just don’t have the balls to ask a girl out for a date!
So what are your reasons? Mine are all of the above except number 10. Share this with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.