With all the catastrophe that has hit the Philippines this year, the thought of “end of the world” is not far away.
If Philippines will not be destroyed by a typhoon, earthquake or fire, it could probably be because of zombies who love to feast on human flesh!
To avoid ending up as the zombie “Star of the Noche Buena Feast”, here are 10 tips to increase your likelihood to survive the zombie apocalypse.
1. If you can afford to own an island in a place far far away, you can build your house without even bothering if zombies can swim over there. If it’s located right in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, chances are, the zombies are going to end up as food for the sharks.
2. If you can afford to build your house in outer space, that would be an awesome idea! You’ll have the best seat in the house while viewing the world being devoured by zombies.
3. If you can’t afford an island or building your house in outer space, how about going underground?
If the first three tips are not applicable to you, you might have to settle for the next few tips.
4. Wear a pair of shoes that is enough to protect your feet from the harsh environment but comfortable enough to allow running. Zombies are going to chase you until the end of your life, unless mankind can find ways to annihilate all of them.
5. You just can’t run all of your life. You need to protect yourself, just in case the zombie that will chase you is an Olympic gold medalist. You have to learn how to use any kind of weapon for added defense.
Reinforce your home. Make it zombie-proof!
6. Make sure that your doors are reinforced at the weak points and are kick-proof.
7. Make sure that your windows are burglar-resistant and bullet-proof.
8. Trim the shrubs and bushes in your front and backyard because they are potential hiding places for zombies.
9. Store enough water and food that can feed your entire household for one week and make sure that you can find other food and water sources once your food stocks are already out. But here’s how doomsday preppers do it.
10. Look for ways to entertain yourself. It’s not easy to stay inside your house for the rest of your life, especially if your house is like this…
Meanwhile, let’s pay homage to the most kick-ass zombie in television–Micheal Jackson!
Add your personal tips to this list! Share them in the comments section! :)