Click here for , .
Undeniably, foreigners who come to our place as tourist or marry Filipinos noticed straightaway our common Filipino practices.
What are these?
But first, get a hanky and cover your mouth! You’ll find yourself widely grinning at the end of this post!
1. Filipinos have their own time–the so-called “Filipino Time” (maybe because many Filipinos are always late?).
2. You are a Filipino because you cannot live without karaoke.
3. When giving directions, we always point using our chins or mouth.
4. You are a Filipino. You speak English well. But…you know…there are some others who…you know…well…couldn’t just speak English straight and clearly and have to speak repeatedly.
5. You take your shoes off when coming inside the house.
6. You are a Filipino because you know how to eat with your bare hands.
7. There is a big wooden spoon and fork hanging on your wall.
8. Filipinos flock together because they are staying with their relatives.
9. You must not skip an episode of your favorite telenovela, or else everything won’t be okay.
10. Last but not the least is the timeless Last Supper hanging by the kitchen wall.
I am sure you can relate to some, if not all, of these.
Do you have something to add that I might have missed?