Yes, you read it right. Simbang gabi or Misa de Gallo is just nights away! Aren’t you tired of waking up so early in the morning? Of course you’re not, as long as you have these (lousy) reasons.
1. You’re living with your parents or grandparents who knows the advent season and are forcing all family members–including you–to attend together the masses, whether you like it or not!
2. Because friends are going, too.
3. It’s an opportunity to show off your fashion style.
4. Practicing the art of the ninjas: stalking your crush!
5. A time where you can flirt.
6. Free breakfast (sponsored by friends of course!).
7. To avoid early chores at home.
8. Rendezvous point for you and your friends for gimmick.
9. Using it as an alibi as to why you are late in coming home.
And the most shitty or lousy of all….
10. Where you can continue your sleep…zzz…
Which reasons struck you most (because it’s true)?