Summer is here!
You know what that means, right?
Beach, swimming and all other fun stuff!
But wait! Did you say you can’t have fun during this wonderfully hot season of the year?
Too bad for you!
These reasons will remind you how awful it can be for some of us:
1. Freaking bugs are coming out from nowhere!
2. Getting a sunburn (even though you didn’t go to beach)!
3.. The annoyingly intense heat!
4. The sweat that never stops!
5. For students without classes, it’s going to be boring staying at home doing nothing.
6. You will suddenly miss school.
7. Sharigan (sore Eyes or piskat) and other annoying disease will be more prevalent. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
8. Some prices are going to be high–electricity bills, waters bills, grocery bills, you name it! It’s the heat, man!
9. Then there’s the summer class or project and all other work-related stuff that you are going to endure in the next two months or so…
10. Plenty of fire accidents! Ugh!
So, with these reasons, do you hate summer?
Or do you still love it?
Share your love (or your hate) of summer by sharing this post to your friends on Facebook and Twitter!