10 Things Happy Cebuanos Do That You Probably Don’t Do
Because life should be filled with so much laughter and joy!
posted on: Monday, December 9, 2013
If you’re as grumpy as Tardar Sauce, I think you’re not living your life to the fullest.
Stop being a sourpuss and do the 10 things that happy Cebuanos always do.
1. They fill themselves with optimism.
2. They write their life goals and commit to them.
3. They practice the act of forgiving.
4. They know how to cope with negative stress.
5. They perform acts of kindness.
6. They take good care of their body.
7. They enjoy life’s little joys!
8. They have deep and meaningful relationships.
9. They nurture a healthy sense of self-confidence and take actions to improve themselves.
10. They are spiritual.
Are you a happy Cebuano/Filipino or not?