Are you among those like me who lived the holidays like this?
who live in a credo of “no ragrets”
Then congratulations, bro! But for some who had a bad year-end holiday experience because you did not choose to do the things you like to do (even when you can do it), I feel sorry for you, bro. So here are 10 things that you probably regret not doing, which ended up you having a bad holiday. I sure hope your next holiday is going to different.
1. Not spending time with family
2. Not taking a well-deserved break from work
3. Not learning new things
4. Not catching up on your favorite series
5. Not visiting relatives and friends
6. Not traveling
7. Not playing with your kids (for parents)
8. Not finishing your projects or assignments (for students)
9. EAT! EAT! EAT! Not thinking that now you have to go the gym…
10. Not visiting the Church to thank HIM for all the blessings you had this year.
Which ones did you regret not doing this past holiday season?