Everyone is making a big fuss about joining the which happened last Sunday.
Actually, there was more to the prestigious race than Piolo and Matteo and here are photos to prove it.
1. The flyboard exhibition during the swim phase.
2. The swarm of participants heading to the beach to start the race.
3. The awesome sight of all of them hitting the water.
4. Ironman was even there to add to the entertainment.
5. The participants found time for wacky poses despite the grueling race.
6. Bird’s eye view of the transition area, look at all those bikes!
7. And this guy who shows that he is proud of being a Filipino.
8. Honing in on this guy’s expression while getting a dipper of water.
9. No, don’t look at that hot chick at the back. Look at that red bell the guy has hanging on his belt.
10. Did someone forget to tell these guys that this race is no photo op?
11. But nobody beats this guy for the Most Fabulous Award.
12. Proud kid with his dad, or proud dad with his kid.
13. And who says you can’t run when you have this bod?
14. Or if you are physically challenged?
Kudos to these differently-abled triathletes. You serve as one of the reasons why people should be inspired to stay fit.
There’s more to the Cobra Energy Drink IronMan 70.3 Philippines than your usual half IronMan races around the world.
Now, would you care to sign up for next year’s race?