Feel Amazed by these Cool Pyrotechnic Photos of Lapu-Lapu City’s Pyromania Event
Nothing beats a pyro-festival with unusual sky lighters
posted on: Sunday, August 3, 2014
Wayne is your geek guy who loves music and basketball. He's a social advertising mentor in University of the Visayas New School of Arts and Design (UVNS). Now he runs tenminutes.ph as Chief Operating Officer.
Participants of the Cobra Energy Drink IronMan 70.3 Philippines, this time numbering to 2,500, were once again treated to a spectacular carbo loading dinner on Aug. 1, 2014 at the Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa. While filling themselves up with carbs, dancers entertained them with a bedazzling performance depicting the history and historical influences of Lapu-Lapu City.
The opening festivity of the event continued in Mangal, Punta Engano where a pyro-festival competition dubbed “PYROMANIA” was held pitting five local fireworks manufacturers. The event was attended by about 5,000 people.
Here are some cool images of what happened during the pyrotechnic showdown.
1. Jump starting the competition were some awesome lighters.
2. The fireworks lit up the sky with different vibrant colors.
3. The pyro-festival would not be complete without live bands cranking up energy for the evening.
4. The sky show continued with more display of eye-popping fireworks.
5. And more…
6. Then it ended with a bang!
Congratulations to barangay Babag, Lapu-Lapu City, which is famous for its fireworks industry, for putting up a good show!