We all know what April 1 means, right?
It’s April Fools’ Day, everyone!
By the time you logged on to your Facebook account, chances are your wall has been flooded with all kinds of pranks one could ever imagine.
By the looks of it many Cebaunos became victim of April Fool’s Day pranks.
Aside from all the practical jokes you have seen or experienced, for the sake of fun, let’s take a look at how some people made a laughing stock out of all things funny on Facebook.
1. April 1 is the perfect day to announce to the world that you are in a relationship!
2. Apparently, there were changes implemented in Facebook…
…and apparently, some people noticed the so-called changes.
3. If you are annoyed with some of your friends in Facebook, it’s time to unfriend them. Let me see what shows after I click the link.
Hahaha! Looks like whenever anyone would click , their own Facebook profile shows up!
4. The guilty pleasure of some women (including me) is thinking that it’s the men who give birth to babies! I certainly hope the baby will come to full term!
5. Out of work? Need a job? This might be just what you need.
Hahahaha! Wanna grab the job, fool?
6. I just love it when they give freebies. All they ask you is to write comments!
LOL! Or so I thought! Fooled again!
7. Anyone need funny words of wisdom?
8. April 1 is also the perfect time to come out of the closet!
9. Oh! What a surprise! There’s a new fast food chain!
Let’s see what they got on the menu.
They look so good to be true! Hahahaha!
10. I admit I am not too updated about the Google community in the Philippines. Let me read the official release first by clicking .
Hahaha! Looks like we’ve been fooled again my friends!
11. By the way, you can catch some Pokemons in Google Maps! Gotta catch ’em all!
12. By far, this is the best Facebook status for me. Nanawagan din po ako sa mga taong hindi pa nagbayad ng utang nila after seven years!
How about you? What are the funny Facebook statuses you have seen in Facebook during April Fools’ Day? Do the print screen and share them here in the comment section!