The 80s was the time when you can get away with huge hair, shoulder pads and crazy clothes.
It was also a decade full of disco music.
Your parents, and grandparents, were once teenagers too and they may have danced to the beat of these songs.
1. Uptown Girl by Billy Joel
2. Rico Mambo by Breakfast Club
3. Smooth Criminal by Micheal Jackson
4. Venus by Bananarama
5. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and The Waves
6. Material Girl by Madonna
7. I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston
8. Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
9. Heaven Is a Place On Earth by Belinda Carlisle
10. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.
C’mon, don’t lie, these songs got you dancin.
Have more songs to add? Share them in the comment box below!