The holiday season would surely suck if you are filled with stress. Take heed of the holiday celebration tips from Department of Health (DOH) and have the grandest New Year celebration of your life!
1. Firecracker injuries must be avoided.
2. Make sure that your body has enough rest and sleep.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Drink in moderation, but do not drink and drive.
5. Avoid salty and fatty food.
6. When you are attending parties, eat in moderation.
7. Before eating food, make sure that it’s not spoiled so that you can avoid food poisoning.
8. Opt for a healthy banquet during Noche Buena.
9. Make sure that the toys that you bought are appropriate for the kid’s age, is registered, and already ensured safe to use.
10. Don’t join the Christmas rush to avoid unnecessary stress.
Are you ready to celebrate the New Year with a bang?