A few days from now, it will be the LOVE month! How do the singles out there celebrate Valentine’s Day when the rest of the “committed” individuals are cuddling up with their partners? Let me count the ways!
1. Decorate the room with special things.
2. Make an altar out of their crush’s image.
3. Pop out a big bowl of pop corn and do a movie marathon of chick flicks.
4. Fill out their diary with hearts.
5. Spend time planning on what to do during the entire day of Valentine’s!
6. Spend the whole day smiling at the ceiling!
7. Find out what the favorite dish of their crush is… then start cooking it.
8. Buy a bouquet of roses and asks the flower shop to deliver it to a specific address… their address!
9. Buy heart-shaped chocolates and eat them alone!
10. Spend the days before Valentine’s preparing for a candlelight dinner… for one!
If you’re single and available, what will you do on Valentine’s Day?