Today or yesterday or the other day marks a great milestone in your life! Graduation… It doesn’t get any better than that. It feels awesome hearing your name being called by the host or the dean or making your ma and pa so proud they even printed a tarpaulin of your name in your gate or front of your house.
If you’re bum because you read my article about , don’t fret because I’m gonna give you good reasons why graduating is the most awesome experience in the world before meeting your soulmate or having a child or winning the lottery.
1. Shower of gifts from parents and relatives
2. No insane project deadlines
3. Waking up early? Yeah, right.
4. The feast!
5. You will no longer see that “terror teacher” of yours.
6. You have all the time to slack because you are still in the “adjustment period.”
7. No more bullies that makes your life miserable!
8. Grades? What grades?
9. To see your parents almost cry because you made them so proud.
10. The feeling of accomplishment, the feeling that you’ve reach a milestone in your life…
Share this post to your friends and relatives who just graduated!